1. Where is Genetron Health headquartered?
Genetron Health is headquartered in Beijing, China, at the address below:
1-2/F, Building 11, Zone 1,
No.8 Life Science Parkway
Changping District, Beijing, 102206
People’s Republic of China
2. Where is Genetron Health stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
Genetron Health’s ADSs are traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol “GTH”.
3. When did Genetron Health become a public company?
Genetron Health became a public company on 19th June, 2020.
4. When is Genetron Health’s fiscal year-end?
Genetron Health’s fiscal year ends on the 31st of December.
5. Who is the independent auditor for Genetron Health?
Genetron Health’s independent auditor is PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP.
6. Who is Genetron Health’s American Depository Share (“ADS”) bank?
Genetron Health’s ADS bank is The Bank of New York Mellon, whose depository offices are located at 240 Greenwich Street, New York, New York 10286.
7. How many Genetron Health ordinary shares does an American Depositary Share (“ADS”) represent?
Each ADS represents 5 ordinary shares.
8. How can I obtain copies of financial information from Genetron Health?
Genetron Health files Annual Reports (Form 20-F), and furnishes Current Reports (Form 6-K) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These reports are available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov
, as well as on the SEC Filings
page via this website.
9. How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request more information?